We are delighted to have received a grant to create another programme of activities funded by Foundation Scotland from the EDF-Renewables Corriemoillie Marybank, Scatwell & Strathconon Community Fund for our local communities.
The 2022 programme
Our outdoor activities are in partnership with our friends at the Fairburn Activity Centre.
Kids activity programme
|8-14 year olds||12 September, Monday||9.30am to 4.30pm||Fairburn Activity Centre|
|8-14 year olds||13 September, Tuesday||9.30am to 4.30pm||Fairburn Activity Centre|
Meet up at Loch Achilty, Forestry Commission carpark
- 16 August, Friday | Evening | canoeing
Please book your place and register an interest in attending early
More adult activities are being planned. If you would like to suggest or offer a session please contact email@example.com
- The capacity is limited to 8 places, booking in advance is essential.
- The planned activities for the kids’ activity days will be decided a few days before. A schedule of the days will not be published in advance to allow for flexibility depending on several factors including the weather and other operational issues. For more information please directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- People need to make their own way to a location. Snacks and drinks are not provided. For the kid’s full day events a packed lunch, snacks, and plenty to drink are essential.
- If you are experiencing financial challenges, please confidentially contact Amanda email@example.com, to provide funding for your refreshments.
- If you wish to donate, £5 per person is invited. Details will be sent with the booking form.
- Eligibility | As per the funding criteria, priority is given to the residents of Marybank, Scatwell and Strathconon until 2 weeks before the event. Those living outside the catchment will be confirmation at least a week before the event.
Ready to book a place?
To book onto one or more of the activity days please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the activity date; name of the person taking part and where they reside. If booking on behalf of a child, please also provide contact details for a parent, guardian or career who gives permission for them to take part in that activity.
You will be emailed a booking form with a link for you to complete the “suitability to participate” information request. It is very important this is done in advance of the day so the instructors can be aware of any issues that may affect the session. The centre will also email you a kit list.
Please ensure you let the centre know if you need to cancel a place due to illness or other issues. Email email@example.com or phone 01997 433397 as promptly as possible. If there is a waiting list this gives the opportunity for someone else to attend.