Booking the Hall
If you have looked at the Facilities page and wish to book the hall:
- Take a look at the availability calendar below to see if your date is available.
- Look at the Conditions of Let below.
- Either, complete the booking form below and email to the booking secretary, Janet MacAskill-Flynn, at the email address: email@example.com
- Or, email Janet MacAskill-Flynn, at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking requirements,
- Or, use the Hallmaster calendar to make a preliminary booking.
The prices for booking the hall are available on request: email@example.com
The hall is used regularly by local groups. The availability of the hall is shown in the calendar below. The link takes you to our page in HallMaster where you can make a preliminary unconfirmed booking if you wish. Below is the link to the calendar:
Condition of Let
You can download the Conditions of Let by clicking on the button below. Please download the document to your local drive by clicking the 3 dots to the right of “Open” and selecting “download”.
You can download the booking form by clicking on thelink below. . You can then edit and save it. Once complete, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org