Booking the Hall
If you have looked at the Facilities page and wish to book the hall:
- Take a look at the availability calendar below to see if your date is available.
- Look at the Conditions of Let and our charge rates below.
- Either, complete the booking form below and email to the booking secretary, Janet MacAskill-Flynn, at the email address: email@example.com
- Or, email Janet MacAskill-Flynn, at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking requirements,
- Or, use the Hallmaster calendar to make a preliminary booking.
The hall is used regularly by local groups. The availability of the hall is shown in the calendar below. The link takes you to our page in HallMaster where you can make a preliminary unconfirmed booking if you wish. Below is the link to the calendar:
If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of your event/booking then you will be charged the full amount. Please cancel any unwanted bookings so that you are not charged.
Condition of Let
You can download the Conditions of Let by clicking on the button below.
You can download the booking form by clicking on thelink below. You can then edit and save it. Once complete, please email to email@example.com
You can download our current charge rates by clicking the link below.